[AccessD] Disable undo function from VBA.

StaRKeY starkey at wanadoo.nl
Thu Dec 4 16:03:36 CST 2003

John,

check this: in Access 2000, pick any existing table in a database, open the
table and add a new record. Move the cursor to a new or other record and
have a look at the menubar 'Edit' -> 'Undo Saved Record (Ctrl-Z)'. Despite
you saved the new record this option still enables you to undo the addition.
I posted a referral to Access help about this feature earlier, that
information should enable one to figure out a solution under the given
circumstances.

I imagine Erwin could also build a copy of the existing menubar he uses
without this 'Undo' button and have the Ctrl-Z turn into a beep using the
autokeys macro.

Ohwell, almost friday here = almost weekend!:-)

Have a nice dinner,
Eric