[AccessD] Scrolling back to previous Record

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 17:08:51 CST 2003

Charlotte,

I did...but found some problems with the sample...I sent the possible bug to
the site.  I found a temporary solution by setting the form to data
entry...and using ME.Refresh after each save...so even if they try to scroll
with the mouse...or any other way...the records aren't there to scroll.  If
you can think of any problems this may cause...please let me know.

Thanks,

Mark