[AccessD] DAT file

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Dec 11 10:30:44 CST 2003

What format is the DAT file?  There are a number of different kinds of
files, including digital audio, that use that extension, so the
extension itself isn't explanatory.  If it is a text file, you can
import it into Access but 2000 and 2002 don't recognize dat as a text
extension unless you force them to.  It's usually easier to just change
the extension to txt.

Charlotte Foust