[AccessD] Fax: code or fax app UI

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 16 08:21:14 CST 2003

...with the exception of their AV software, I've stopped using or
recommending Symantec software, even the Norton Utilities ...just too many
problems with code that's supposed to solve them, not cause them ...the
further away they get from the original Norton products, the worse they seem
to get ...the Delrina comm products used to be the best on the market until
Symantec bought them out and replaced their development teams ...I'm
currently looking at moving off NAV to Trend's AV products although there
are problems there as well ...just my opinion, its worth what it cost you
:((((

...would really like to find a quality desktop fax solution that integrates
seamlessly with a networked Access mdb ...so far, no luck :(

William Hindman
There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have
 the courage to do what we know is morally right." --Ronald Reagan