[AccessD] System Settings Etc

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 17 04:49:15 CST 2003

On 16 Dec 2003 at 16:53, William Hindman wrote:

> ...hhhhmmm ...I've used both ...I prefer aida now but I never saw any
> problems with belarc ...are you by any chance using it on a Novell
> client?

As much as you love bugging Gustav about Novell, I have run Belarc on
PCs with the Novell client on 'em with no noticable issues.

P.S. Paul, I usually rely on more than 1 tools to get me the info I
need. I use both Belarc and Aida32.

They both return different result sets.

(I wonder if we shouldn't continue over on dba-Tech :)

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, then beat
you with experience.