[AccessD] Mailmerge Using Word & SQL Server (VB6)

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Wed Dec 17 08:46:37 CST 2003

I'm using Office XP just went into Word and I can connect to SQL Server via Open Data Source, just have to figure out the code to do it now....
Paul Hartland

Message date : Dec 17 2003, 02:45 PM
>From : Jim DeMarco
To : Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Copy to :
Subject : RE: Re: [AccessD] Mailmerge Using Word & SQL Server (VB6)
This seems to apply to O2K2. We're using Word 97 (sorry not stated earlier) but I'll see if we can do ODBC there. Might make Paul's life easier though.

Thanks,

Jim