[AccessD] Syntax question

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 17 09:30:54 CST 2003

...we were all newbies once Paul ...even JC :)
...oft times a newbie will ask a question that teaches even the gurus
something new ...or points to new capabilities, tools, etc. that those of us
pretty much set in our ways wouldn't have otherwise
...the list is better for the mix we have ...newbies as well as gurus :)

William Hindman
There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have
 the courage to do what we know is morally right." --Ronald Reagan