[AccessD] OT: O97 apps freeze Win2K sp4

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 12:31:25 CST 2003

">>O97 runs just fine under all versions of Windows from 95 to XP.>>"

I had built some DBs for personal use in A97...they worked fine on all
machines used (98, 2K, XP) ...except for Windows ME (DISCLAIMER---I didn't
choose it...it came with the laptop).  I tried to debug...but found it
easier to just not use that OS...

...Thats just my "far from expert" opinion.

Mark A. Matte