[AccessD] "Faked" replication

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Thu Dec 18 13:07:00 CST 2003

David,

>> Have you considered indirect synchronization using dial up instead of the
web?  Same procedure but I know it works because I have been doing it with
a company for over two years now. <<

The biggest problem with that are the pictures. Each of the records in this database has an average of 10 pictures. It's plumping up in size rapidly. I would be concerned about the synchronization completing successfully.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

Message created with Bloomba

Disclaimer: No tree was killed in the transmission of this message. However, several coulombs of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.