[AccessD] "Faked" replication

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Thu Dec 18 20:30:06 CST 2003

Jim,

You certainly have a handle on communication methods. My concern is that the budget for this project is tapped out and I didn't recognize the limitations of Replication. What I'm hoping to do now is to work out a method whereby the parties can simply send CDs back and forth to the main office. Of course, Replication isn't meant to work that way...therefore an alternate method of updating information is required...and my client will have to make a decision.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

Message created with Bloomba

Disclaimer: No tree was killed in the transmission of this message. However, several coulombs of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.