[AccessD] Access 2003 Book Recommendation - Retry

Greg Smith weeden1949 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 19 10:29:14 CST 2003

Well, since this request got so many (like zip-zero-nada) responses (other
than the autoresponse...) <grin>, I thought I might rephrase it a bit.

Does anyone have Access 2003 reference manuals/handbooks/books/whatever that
they prefer?  Or is this whole book process pointless since Access 2003 is
so much like Access 2002 that the books won't differ much?

Thanks!
Greg W. Smith
Weeden1949 at hotmail.com