[AccessD] A2K What's the Opposite F11?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Dec 19 11:53:49 CST 2003

Susan,

I do inhibit the db window - but not for administrators.

The way I do this is to change the "AllowSpecialKeys" property in code to
False prior to the db being in production use.  The administrator (not
users) can get to a screen and push a button to reset those db properties to
True.  Then the administrator needs to exit out of the db and reopen - and
then the administrator is unrestricted.

The button to open this administrators screen is not visible to users, but
is visible to administrators.

Hmm . . .  Do you need an article on this?

Dan Waters
Quality Process Solutions, Inc.