[AccessD] "Faked" replication

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 20 13:16:16 CST 2003

Hi Marty:

That is definitely an area that I will have to get into...seems to have some
great possiblities. Could you recommend a good book that would get a person
up to speed quickly?

The one problem that I see it the issue with not transferring the data but
with the application, at each end, being smart enough to know whether to
data being received, is an deletion, addition or and update and how to
handle it.

Jim