[AccessD] X-Posted: AccessD / dba-Tech : ASP

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Mon Dec 22 05:49:14 CST 2003

Jim, Andrew,

Thank you for your responses.  I kind of married both of your suggestions.
If I understood Andrew, the file should be named ".asp" to correctly call
the ASP parser.  So, I moved the .asp code into a separate file, and tried
calling it from my .stm file using two different methods.  Neither is
creating an entry in the database, but yet again, if I call the .asp
separately, it works fine.

Method1:
<!--#include file="Index.asp"-->

Method2:
<!--#include virtual="/Divisions/Sub/E13/Scripts/dbTracking/Index.asp"-->

Any other suggestions for today?

Mark
P.S. Today is my last day at work, until January 5, 2004.  Happy Holidays to
one and all!