[AccessD] Click and double click on label.

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Mon Dec 22 10:30:57 CST 2003

I'm awaire of the sel... But the thing is that I still have a edit
cursor, which I dont want.
I look a bit deeper in my single/double click issue.
Apparently the single click get first executed when you double click and
afterwards the doubleclick event.
I have the impression that as long as code is running in the single
click, the double click does not get executed.
Out of 10 times I double click, the double click event only gets a
couple times executed.
(it's not a mouse double click timing issue!!!).
It must have something to do with the duration or the code in the single
click.

I explain further what I wanna do.

I have this form with 9 labels representing red/green lights.
This form is a embedded form on two other forms.
Each label represents a day (variable date). If data is present for this
relation/day then the background is green, if data is missing it's red.
When I click on a specific day the main (parent) form gets filtered on
that day.
When I doubleclick I want another form to open with the data of that
day.
Please note that on the single click it filters data in a temporary
table.
With the double click it open another form with reel data.

The red/green light is always based on the real data.

It's not that important, but it could make things a bit easyer
Erwin