[AccessD] Error 3075 - Function is not available in expressions in queryexpression.

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 22 12:00:03 CST 2003

That asp error is a server error that may be indicative of

(a) a badly overloaded web server, or one without enough RAM (where
it is pounding on the Windows swap file, and thus taking forever to
serve up pages)

(b) a script with an infinite loop somewhere that never finishes.
perhaps bad choice of keywords.

Active Server Pages (web pages with an .ASP file extension) have 90 seconds
to complete unless the server admin specifies say  Server.ScriptTimeout
= 999 seconds

I saw in the archives a reference to code that checks the references.  Will
this work in an MDE also?

   Probably only if this is the first piece of code executed on entry to
the mdb say via an autoexec macro
   see
   http://www.trigeminal.com/usenet/usenet026.asp?1033

As a temporary work-around, will having her open another MDB, setting a new
reference, exiting, then going back into references and un-checking the just
set reference correct her problem in the MDE?  Or are the references
specific to a database?

The references are specific to the mde
 You might try late binding the library or dll called in the MDE

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.