[AccessD] MDBs vs SQL Server

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Tue Dec 23 07:18:38 CST 2003

3.5

My main exposure to SQL Server has been using ODBC to connect and allow a client to run her familiar Access reports using SQL Server data since another company converted her main application to an ASP-based system. I've also used ODBC to connect to a couple Read-Only SQL Server databases at another client...but no data entry at either one.

I've installed SQL Server 2000 trial version on my system a few times but have had limited time to investigate it.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

Message created with Bloomba

Disclaimer: No tree was killed in the transmission of this message. However, several coulombs of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.