[AccessD] Memo Fields - Cursor positioning at the end of thememowhen the len > max integer value

tortise at paradise.net.nz tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sat Dec 27 00:06:57 CST 2003

Well.....I was trying to avoid sendkeys......
Any other guidance or suggestions would be appreciated.
Kind regards,
Dr David Hingston
Director
Chequers Software Limited
Wellington, New Zealand.
www.cheqsoft.com
Crafters of:
Break Reminder - For safe and efficient PC use - www.breakreminder.com
TimesOwn - International Time Zone Calculator a click away -
http://www.cheqsoft.com/timesown.html
Clipboard Express - Cut and paste storage and web form filler -
http://www.cheqsoft.com/clipboard.html
MP3Detective - MP3 Player manager -
http://www.cheqsoft.com/mp3detective.html
Engines2Go = E2Go Fast and friendly Internet searching - have you tried it?
http://www.E2Go.com/