[AccessD] Msldbusr.dll Registration Error <Solved>

tortise at paradise.net.nz tortise at paradise.net.nz
Tue Dec 30 19:10:29 CST 2003

Drew
That's a neat wolf icon on your site....
Have you considered adding a small sound file to your home page...of a wolf
howling like they do?
I was waiting for it...but it didn't come.....
OK perhaps I should have sent this on Friday, but I plead Friday is a public
holiday....
btw thanks for your site!
Kind regards,
Dr David Hingston
Director
Chequers Software Limited
Wellington, New Zealand.
www.cheqsoft.com
Crafters of:
Break Reminder - For safe and efficient PC use - www.breakreminder.com
TimesOwn - International Time Zone Calculator a click away -
http://www.cheqsoft.com/timesown.html
Clipboard Express - Cut and paste storage and web form filler -
http://www.cheqsoft.com/clipboard.html
MP3Detective - MP3 Player manager -
http://www.cheqsoft.com/mp3detective.html
Engines2Go = E2Go Fast and friendly Internet searching - have you tried it?
http://www.E2Go.com/