[AccessD] Hiding Main Access Window

MastercafeCTV mastercafe at ctv.es
Wed Dec 31 07:35:00 CST 2003

We only can hide the main Access intro screen when you put only Runtime for
Access (without any Access application). Then take parameters in the Intro
application.
On las version 2.0 we use and INI file to do this, but actually don't run.

Happy new year for all developers and Access Groups from Asturias - SPAIN

Juan Menendez

MASTERCAFE SL - NIF B-82.617.614
www.mastercafe.com
Deleg. Asturias