[AccessD] OT: Email Server

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Feb 3 14:49:00 CST 2003

Sorry for the OT.

Quick question.  I want to drop my hosted site completely.  Right now it
just is providing me with email for my wolfwares.com domain.  To do that, I
need to setup a mailserver at home.

The first problem is that my budget can't afford something like Exchange
<VBG>, and the second problem is that i don't need anything near as hefty as
Exchange either.  I just need POP3 and SMTP protocols supported.  I have
toyed around with making my own VB one, but it's a time issue.  Not enough
free time to get it done within this year...<VBG>.

So, does anyone on the list know of a small, light weight and cheap
mailserver that will run on Windows 2000 server?

Thanks in advance.

Drew