[AccessD] DAO versions

Griffiths, Richard R.Griffiths at bury.gov.uk
Thu Feb 13 02:38:00 CST 2003

Hi Group

A97

have noticed that all my db's user DA0 2.5/3.5 Compatability Object library
- no reason just historic I guess.
I notice I can change this to DAO 3.51 object library or indeed DAO 3.6
Object Library - any reasons not to change to DAO 3.6 - it this ok for A97?
I know that my distributed applications will need a new deployment package
to install/register the new object library.  BTW I know if it ain't
broke..... however I want to use the  wonderful Janus grid control that
works best with DAO 3.6.

TIA

Richard Griffiths
England
This e-mail, together with any files transmitted with it, is
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or
the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited without liability on our part.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.