[AccessD] URGENT (VB6 Problem)

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Thu Feb 13 03:11:00 CST 2003

To all,

I have a form with an ADODC DataControl and fields which link into the DataControl.  I have never seen/or tried this before, but yesterday whilst testing out my application, I came across this..........

I open the form and edit a record, move off that particular record, go back to it edit it again and get this error..........

Row Cannot Be Located For Updating, Some Values May Have Been Changed Since It Was Last Read.

Anyone any ideas on why this is happening..........It's a VB6 FE with SQL 7.0 BE

Thanks in advance................

Paul

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890