[AccessD] review the email before I send it. Was (no subject)

Thu Feb 20 13:02:00 CST 2003

If this is Outlook with Exchange at the back of it, then you don't need to
check if Outlook is running, assuming you are using Office Automation to
send the messages and not SendObject.

Just used the .Edit method of the Outlook.MailItem instead of the .Send
method. You'll get an email window on the screen.

This might even work if you are using Outlook with a POP server, but I'd
have to run home to check that out :-)

Lambert