[AccessD] RE: Close DB (No Menu Bar to Show)

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Tue Feb 25 06:31:00 CST 2003

Thanks for the sample. I am using the SetStartupProperties, but I did get a
few extra ideas from yours, for example, ChangeProperty
"StartupShortcutMenuBar", dbBoolean, False  I was not using the shortcut
menu property.

Anyway, do you think the problem might be that I had the
AllowBuiltInMenuBars set to True even though I had Menu Bar set to False?
Maybe you have to set both the menu bar & the built in toolbars to false for
it to work?

Application.CommandBars("Menu Bar").Enabled = False
ChangeProperty "AllowBuiltinToolbars", dbBoolean, False (Not True)

Virginia