Betreft: RE: [AccessD] Hiding "AutoNumber" Text on a Form

marcel.vreuls at achmea.nl marcel.vreuls at achmea.nl
Wed Feb 26 09:23:01 CST 2003

Stephen,

I always make the control visible property= False. Than I color the control
to red. So I know when I open the form in design mode the red controls are
not visible controls.

You can automate this but have to be realy consequent in naming your fields
in every table. I always start autonumber fields with OID_  . So on open an
form I set the properties of those fields to false just to be sure. But the
manual things works like a charm.

Gr. marcel

"Hollis,Virginia" <HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com>@databaseadvisors.com op
26-02-2003 16:08:58