[AccessD] [dba-SQLServer]Preparing to upsize

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Feb 26 22:56:00 CST 2003

My databases routinely use filtered record sets for bound forms, with one
criteria being a call to a function.  In preparation for upsizing an app, I
have to save my SQL string to a saved query, no problem there.  But what do
I do with the call to the function?  I want to put something in there that
will end up as a parameter when the saved query is upsized to a spruce.

Any ideas there?

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting