[AccessD] OT - Menu bar missing in MS Word

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Fri Feb 28 09:20:00 CST 2003

I apologize for this OT, but I just know somebody here will have the
answer. And, I cannot find it on the MS Knowledgebase.

We have a user in our Probation department that has completely lost her
menu bar in MS Word. I cannot recreate the problem, and I have never
seen it before. This is the "main menu" bar...the one with "File",
"Edit", etc.

At first I thought she accidentally moved it by dragging it from its
usual location, and that it was just "nearly hidden" elsewhere on her
screen, but we have verified that it is gone.

I am not a technician anymore, but because I was my boss came to me...I
was the go-to person for Office...and I told him I would look into it.

Thanks for any help that you are able to give!

John W Clark

BTW...it is Office 97