[AccessD] OT: Email Server

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Feb 4 07:20:00 CST 2003

Hi Drew

As noted, Mercury/32 could be the choice.

For a closed user group I have it running as transfer engine of some
statistics. It runs rock steady on a low spec 64MB Win2000 machine,
the setup is simple, and the free support is excellent if you join the
list found at:

     http://www.pmail.com/support2.htm#MERCURY

I'm not an Internet guru but have managed to set everything up by
reading the help file and consulting this list. It should certainly
not be a problem for you.

/gustav