[AccessD] Office 10.0 Library vs. Office 9.0 Library

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 4 12:59:48 CST 2003

On 4 Feb 2003 at 10:33, Rocky Smolin - Beach Access S wrote:

> Funny thing is, I don't have OXP either.  I've got O2K Professional.
> My primary machine is running WXP and the backup machine has W2K.  On
> my backup machine, I've got Library 9.0 not 10.0.

> > > In order to turn off the print button on the file menu I used the
> > > CommandBar object which required the Office Library.  I have
> > > Version 10.0.  My customer, however, has Version 9.0.  He doesn't
> > > have 10.0. I don't have 9.0.  So now in the update we have to

OK, I'm confused now (but that's not that difficult with this head
cold I'm working on right now :(

You said you have Office 10 Object Library and you customer has
V9, in your original e-mail. The Office 10 Object library is part of
Office XP (and probably pseudo-Office 2002 apps, Visio, Publisher,
Project and the like) and Office 9.0 Object Library is part of Office
2000

Then you just said you have V9 of the library and not 10?

I am running O2K Developer on WXP Pro here at home and I don't
have the Office 10 library either.

So somewhere V 10 of the library has snuck it's way onto your
devlopment machine.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
An unkind remark is like a killing frost. No matter how much it
warms up later, the damage remains.