[AccessD] Pushing A2K Data to SQL2K - S-L-O-W!:

Ron Moore rmoore at comtechpst.com
Tue Feb 4 14:45:00 CST 2003

Martin,	Been down that road too many times!  I've fully explored the use of
multi-value ODBC drivers for Informix.  They work very well on other
platforms.  We're stuck with a low-end server!  I had hoped to make our
legacy systems an open DB, to no avail.  In the interim, I've created
various 'utilities' that captures screen display and dump txt and launch MS
apps, use code to format, chart, etc.

Informix is a great DB environment, just not for us.  If we are upgrading
the server, why not upgrade the app (says upper management)
Thanks Again,
Ron