[AccessD] .net

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Tue Feb 4 16:23:39 CST 2003

No dispute there! .Net is most definitely a java counterattack. Which puts
us hapless developers in the position of choosing, or praying that somebody
like Macromedia or Borland will offer tools that support both directions,
and emit code according to the current toggle-sets.
As for me, I don't trust anybody, particularly myself (ya want a list of bad
decisions I made!?), so I'm trying to learn both approaches at once.
Life's a beach and then you drown.