[AccessD] A2K: Loop through files in a folder

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Feb 4 22:25:01 CST 2003

Because it's the only available 'file' I/O capability that you can use
within VBScript.  A lot of network admins remove the runtime, so that
scripts can't use it.

Therefore, when you write VBA code (which has other options available), if
it is possibly going to be used elsewhere, there is a chance it may not work
if the network/system admin has disabled it.

Drew