[AccessD] A2K: Something Wrong with Access Installation

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Feb 5 10:01:01 CST 2003

Are you perchance running A2k SR-2 or lower and with any of the 2002 MS
apps installed on your machine?  The vbe6.dll installed by the 2002 apps
can toast an A2k database, although I haven't seen exactly this series
of messages in that situation.  I believe the problem I'm referring to
is patched in O2k SR-3.

Charlotte Foust