[AccessD] Access Relationships

Jeanine Scott jscott at mchsi.com
Wed Feb 5 13:17:00 CST 2003

Yeah! I still need to create a new db and import all the tables - but this
little guy did the rest perfectly! Thank you very much.

Jeanine Scott
Sr. Systems Analyst
Spindustry Systems
515-669-2074
jscott at spindustry.com

information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message including any
attachments.