[AccessD] Outlook Crashes Access - need it resolved in 2 hour s.

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Feb 5 19:05:00 CST 2003

It's an ActiveX dll, that when you register it on your system, and then add
it to your references, you can do this:

dim Mail as MailSender
set Mail=New MailSender
Mail.Host="MySMTPServer.MyDomain.com"
Mail.From=" You at YourDomain.com <mailto:You at YourDomain.com> "
Mail.AddAddress = " Me at MyDomain.com <mailto:Me at MyDomain.com> "
Mail.Subject="Testing"
Mail.Body="This is a test."
Mail.IsHTML=False
Mail.Send

Whalla.  Of course this is all in it's documentation.  There is a free
component, which does what I have above (it allows for multiple To and CC's,
and also for adding file attachments if you want).

The one you have to pay for allows you to distribute it, and has all sorts
of other fun stuff (haven't bought it, but the documentation mentions a mail
'service', so that you can 'queue' your emails.)

Drew