[AccessD] OT: Visio / web UI question

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Feb 6 12:28:00 CST 2003

Actually, depending on the version of Visio, there are templates for all
kinds of equipment, including shelving, by  manufacturer, even down to
brand names and nuts and bolts.  I wouldn't call Visio enterprise low
budget, though, except perhaps compared to AutoCAD.  I've never tried it
over the net, but you can create html pages using it, so I suspect there
are ways.

Charlotte Foust