[AccessD] Missing SubQueries in MySQL

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Feb 7 15:43:01 CST 2003

1. Que cancelled the book. Peter and I are posting chapters gradually to our
website. See http://www.artfulsoftware.com
2. Download the current gamma, whose support for these constructs is...
well, on the way :-)
3. Alternatively, use Access as the FE, MyODBC as the bridge and MySQL as
the BE, wherever it resides and atop whatever platform. Save named queries
in the standard Access way, building atomic then molecular queries.