[AccessD] multi-platform ASP was: OT: Yee Haw....

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 7 20:26:00 CST 2003

On 7 Feb 2003 at 10:27, Seth Galitzer wrote:

> Having said that, why bother forcing ASP if you don't have to.  PHP is
> a great product, AND it's free, AND it's no harder to learn than any
> other language.  ASP is easier to learn for people who have only had

Absolutely. PHP is a great product.

> VB/VBA/VBScript experience, but if you have decent programming skills

I don't know about that. I only have VB(A) experience and I
managed to pick up PHP pretty quickly.

> and can stand learning something new, PHP shouldn't be too hard to
> pick up.

H*ll if I can learn PHP only working at it in one hour chunks,
anyone can :-))

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
I've learned....
That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because
tomorrow he may have to eat them.