[AccessD] OT Web

Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Sat Feb 8 03:45:00 CST 2003

This is another one of those emails where I cant say why I want to know

For those of you who use Web Auhtoring tools.

What high level features do you look for in such a tool for example simple
data Access, CSS, Layers etc. That sort of stuff. I am looking for
professional designer and developer features not simple HTML stuff.

If anyone uses FP, why do you use it, what is wrong with it? This only applies
to the most current version. What would you like to see changed? What fixes
would you like to see?

For those using DW (again the most current version) what influenced you to use
DW as opposed to FP particulary from a programmers view point?

You can reply directly if you want to keep the traffice on the list down but
other listers may find your experiences with teh tools useful.

Best Wishes and thank you

Martin