[AccessD] Faxing from Access

Stuart Sanders stuart at pacific.net.hk
Sun Feb 9 23:12:01 CST 2003

although I haven't used it, Zeta Fax has an API (for sale) for developers to add fax functionality to their apps.

Check out the Zetafax website and you can try contacting them for a timed fully functional demo version.  I had a client who was
using an old version of Zeta fax, but in the end decided not to upgrade and get the API, so I didn't spend time on trying it out.

Stuart