[AccessD] A2K: Repeat Appointments

Darren Dick d.dick at uws.edu.au
Tue Feb 11 08:15:00 CST 2003

Hi Gustav
Thanks for that - Excellent - Now I am seeing some results.
That's the good bit. Now for more bits I don't get :-)

If I have a Booking that has a DateStart of 01/01/2003 (1st Jan)
and a DateEnd of 31/01/2003 (31st Jan)(We put the day before the month here
in Oz)
The interval is "w" and the shouldn't I expect the SQL
to create an entry for each weekdate (7days) after startDate but not after
Endate

EG 1/1/2003 (DateStart) and 31/01/2003 (DateStart) Multiplier of "w" should
return...
01/01/2003
08/01/2003
15/01/2003