[AccessD] A2K: <Application Title> can't run the macro or calback function '<FunctionName>'

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Tue Feb 11 16:09:04 CST 2003

Mike,

Adding equal sign in front of function name and round brackets after it
doesn't help.
Without wrapper module it still gives:

"The expression you entered has a function name that Microsoft Access can't
find"

for SOME of the calls.

What is weird is that some of them work and some don't work - but they all
work with a wrapper module in FE.

Shamil