[AccessD] Partition Function A97

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 11 20:18:01 CST 2003

On 11 Feb 2003 at 7:52, Jim DeMarco wrote:

> Thanks Mike.  I do have it working in A97 and A2K just not in a demo
> app I was putting together.  I have to start testing references from
> my original mdb where it works I guess.

Jim,

Don't waste your time testing the references.

I got it to work in A97 with just the default references.

I tried it on the Orders table from Northwinds db and it worked fine.
I tried it with a linked table and an imported table.

Sounds like something is screwy with your mdb.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with the software.