[AccessD] Just curious

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 13 04:47:01 CST 2003

On 13 Feb 2003 at 4:42, Shamil Salakhetdinov wrote:

> JFY and others - here are never published before draft working docs
> from DARTS Ltd. back to October 1998 (these docs show that the
> WithEvents-based DEEP-Object Concept may give ~92% gain in source code
> lines when used within an application framework):

Oh great, more reading material :-)

Thanks for keeping this and "publishing" it for us to learn form
Shamil. Maybe something in these will make your DEEP concept
click, or push me a little more towards making it click.

> > Looking back, I don't really understand why.
> > It's really easy stuff but I did
> I think this isn't easy stuff, John.

OK, well if the author doesn't think it's easy stuff, then I don't feel
so bad. :-)

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
I've learned....
That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround
myself with people smarter than I am. (And that's what has
happened here)