[AccessD] Sql 7/Access 2000 ADP - Append with Stored Procedure ...

Tom Adams tomadatn at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 13 11:09:59 CST 2003

I've got the following SP appending records to a backup table.  When run from an Access ADP it only copies 10,000 records.  So,
Aha - it's got to be the connection return max rows doing this I thought.  Next I went to Sql Server Enterprise manager and ran it
with sp_RunStoredProcedure in Tools/Sql Server Query Analizer and it did the same thing.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Tom

Copy of Stored Procedure:

'===========================================================
CREATE Procedure tsp_W04_01_GlTrxDet_CopyDataToMike

As

set nocount on

-- delete records in target table first
delete dbo.gltrxdet_Mike
-- go

INSERT INTO dbo.gltrxdet_Mike
 ( journal_ctrl_num,
 sequence_id,
 rec_company_code,
 company_id,
 account_code,
 description,
 document_1,
 document_2,
 reference_code,
 balance,
 nat_balance,
 nat_cur_code,
 rate,
 posted_flag,
 date_posted,
 trx_type,
 offset_flag,
 seg1_code,
 seg2_code,
 seg3_code,
 seg4_code,
 seq_ref_id,
 balance_oper,
 rate_oper,
 rate_type_home,
 rate_type_oper,
 version_code,
 activity_code,
 pti_major,
 pti_minor )
SELECT
 journal_ctrl_num, sequence_id, rec_company_code, company_id, account_code, description, document_1, document_2, reference_code,
balance, nat_balance, nat_cur_code, rate, posted_flag, date_posted, trx_type, offset_flag, seg1_code, seg2_code, seg3_code,
seg4_code, seq_ref_id, balance_oper, rate_oper, rate_type_home, rate_type_oper, version_code, activity_code, pti_major, pti_minor
FROM dbo.gltrxdet
--go

return