Betreft: [AccessD] Access & VSS

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Feb 13 19:58:00 CST 2003

As far as I know, you have to have a local client installed.  Otherwise, there isn't any way to log in to the VSS on the server and share the development files and you don't have access to the VSS functionality.  At least, that is the way it works in our office.  I just had to install it on my new machine.  It sounds like you're going to have to just stash copies of your databases somewhere.

Charlotte Foust