[AccessD] Programatically Create an .html file

Paul Black pblack at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 20:23:00 CST 2003

Hi

Yes I used that method and came up with a solution that works very well..see
below.

Thanks

Paul
            If .EOF = False Then
                .MoveLast
                intCount = .RecordCount
                .MoveFirst
                Do Until .EOF = True
                    strHot = "C:\LINKS\" & !LINK_ST
                    Me!txtLINK = !LINK_ST
                    DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, "rptVOLACREHL",
acFormatHTML, strHot & "AC.html", False
                    DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, "rptVOLHECATREHL",
acFormatHTML, strHot & "HL.html", False
                    Me!ProgBar.Visible = True
                    Me!ProgBar.Value = 100 * ((.AbsolutePosition) /
intCount)
                    .MoveNext
                Loop
                .Close