[AccessD] ot- Too Much Time On Your Hands?

Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Sun Feb 16 12:35:00 CST 2003

Rocky

This will be great for our engineering students. I passsed the URL to the Head
of the Faculty. Great tool for them and free. We also do Multi Media courses
in this sort of stuff and will come in useful there.

Thanks

Martin