[AccessD] ODE VBA Error Handler Crashes Access 2000

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Feb 17 18:28:00 CST 2003

Message<<<
(2) how to avoid having to log off to correct the 'Locked by Admin' error.

Myke,

Try to use rotclean.exe after Access crashes - it was here:

Internet (anonymous FTP)
      ftp ftp.microsoft.com
      Change to the Softlib\Mslfiles directory
      Get ROTCLN32.EXE

Also when MS Access crashes use Ctrl+ALT+DEL to open Task Manager and to see that you may have ghost MS Access processes running - remove them, then run rotclean.exe. RotView.exe (from VS6) can be used to see hanging ROT objects left by crashed MS Access....

HTH,
Shamil